It’s a hassle figuring out which cameras are the absolute best when you’re a newbie in the vlogging world. When beginning a Youtube channel, it is not only a want but a need to have high-quality videos. Yes, you can simply settle for your iPhone quality. But, as your subscribers and views increase, so will your desire to invest in a new camera. That’s why we have rounded up the best cameras picked by successful YouTubers!
1. Sony ZV-1
According to Sony, the Sony ZV-1 camera is the perfect camera for content creators and vloggers. Sony’s ZV-1 includes incredible features such as 4K/HDR video quality, instant focus, smart auto exposure, and a built-in neutral density filter for exposure control. In addition to these incredible features, Sony has made it easier to send photos with the mobile app, Imaging Edge Mobile. The Sony ZV-1 is targeted as a vlogging camera. It’s perfect for aspiring Youtubers or any one who is looking to document their everyday life.
- Built in Microphone
- Great Quality/High Quality Lens
- Skin Smoothing Feature
- Auto Exposure
- Small Field of View
2. Sony A6400
Sony’s second recommended camera is A6400. Similar to the Sony ZV-1, the Sony A6400 includes 4K quality, autofocus, and time-lapse films. However, Sony A6400 includes 24.2 megapixels, which is 4.1 megapixels greater than the Sony ZV-1.
- Real Time Auto Focus
- Low-Light Quality
- Battery Life
- Internal Microphone is Located on the Front, making it Great Quality
- Lack of In-Body Image Stabilization
Contemplating which Sony camera is the best fit for you? Youtube creator, @Young360 has all of the inside information in her Youtube video below :
3. Canon EOS M50
Coming in next is Canon’s EOS series. More specifically, the Canon EOS M50. The Canon EOS M50 is available in 2 colors – Black and White. The Canon EOS M50 features 4K quality movies, autofocus, and a megapixel of 24.1. Differentiating from the Sony cameras, the Canon EOS 50 has a built-in feature, the Creative Assist. The Creative Assist automatically applies the perfect camera setting for your shot.
- Size! Compared to Other DSLR Cameras, the Canon EOS M50 Can Fit anywhere!
- Auto Focus Quality
- Canon Connect App : Great for Transferring Photos to Your Phone
- Great for Photography As Well As Vlogging
- Horrible Battery Life
- The Menu is Difficult to Navigate & Switch Functions
4. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
There has been lots of talk about Canon’s PowerShot G7 X Mark II. The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II includes 20.1 megapixels, HD videos, autofocus, and more. Aside from this, the Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II is considered one of the most affordable high-quality cameras for newbies, priced at $499.
- Quality Internal Microphone
- Straightforward Menu Settings
- Travel Sized! It can fit anywhere, including a small purse
- Horrible Battery Life (Approximately lasts for 1 Hour)
- Autoflash / Flash Settings (It uses flash when it seems fitting)
Youtuber Anna T Nguyen talks all you need to know down below!
5. Panasonic Lumix GH5
Last, but certainly not least, the Panasonic Lumix GH5. With a megapixel of 20.3, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 also includes the world’s first 4K 60p/50p quality for the perfect videos. Meant to stand out, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 has the option to focus your shots AFTER capturing. With many other incredible features, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 is definitely worth the investment!
- Sharp Video Quality
- No Time Limit While Recording
- Built In Stabilization
- Flip Screen (Perfect for Vloggers)
- Must Buy Lens Adaptors
- Delayed Auto Focus
- Not The Best For Low-Light Content
Featured Image From https://unsplash.com/@rachitank
Suggested Article To Read Next: The Best Instant Cameras to Buy for 2021